Thursday, February 5, 2015

Logs from ADXL DXpedition Dec 2014


The Asian DX League (ADXL) DXpedition at Mandarmani during the Christmas weekend was highly successful for me and our team. I missed one of our core member's absence this time, yet the team spirit was high! To me this time the DXped offered some great learning experiences. 

Reception wise, Mandarmani (our ADXL DXped location) continued to prove it's superiority (Tajpur should come as a close second) as per my personal observation, now that I have toured and DXed at almost every major tourist spot along the West Bengal coastline & in some spots in the neighbouring Odisha coastline. Moreover, our beverage (90x2 & 120 x1 m insulated longwire) worked as expected and we're able to log stations from North and South America with S4-5 as well as from most other continents. 

Among the most notable DX catches I must mention my log(s) of Super Rádio Deus é Amor from Curitiba, Brazil (15,617 Kms away), Radio Nacional da Amazônia from Brasilia, Brazil (15,299 Kms away). Radio Madagasikara (Madagascar), Radio Fana (Ethiopia), WEWN (USA) and many more. 

Here are my detailed logs from the DXpedition - 

Rajdeepdxer DX Logs

No comments:

Post a Comment